Frinton Residents' Association - Reporting

Pavements/Roads/Lighting Defects

Essex County Council (ECC) Highways department is responsible for the maintenance of Frinton's Roads, Pavements and Street Lighting. The Association works closely with ECC and local authorities such as the Tendring District Council and Frinton & Walton Town Council in the reporting and monitoring of issues in relation to pavements, lighting and road such as potholes.

There are several ways to report an issue such as potholes. You can contact ECC in the following ways:

When you have reported the defect, you will receive a unique number. Please contact us providing the location, problem and the ECC number which we will then input onto a spreadsheet so that we can monitor the progress.

When reporting items on the ECC website, you should be aware that ECC normally use as a criterion for investigation:

Coronet Lamp

Flat Belfrey