Frinton Residents' Association - Links

For details of local police surgeries (now called Street Meets) scroll down to Upcoming Engagements after using the above link.

For non emergency policing incidents, dial 101 and only dial 999 in real emergency situations. To contact a local PCSOs, it is now necessary to go via your Local Ward Councillor whose contact details can be found on the Town Council website.

Alternatively, to report anti-social behaviour, or crime when it is not an emergency, visit the Local Crime website and type in your postcode. Details of the local Victim Support Service can also be found on this site.

To ensure anonymity, contact Crimestoppers.

Report large potholes, dangerous pavements, street lighting issues and other highway faults on the Essex County Council Fault Reporting website. Alternatively, telephone 0345 6037631.

Report unlawful parking on the public highway to North Essex Parking Partnership: 07949 101198 (Traffic Wardens)

TDC Telephone Nos:

  • Seafronts Team - 01255 686969
  • Dog Wardens - 01255 686766
  • Fly-tipping - 01255 686768 (or 0800 807060)

The Frinton Residents' Association works with other local Residents' Associations, ie Walton Residents' Association, Kirby Residents' Association and Great Holland Residents' Association.

The Frinton Residents' Association supports the campaigns to save local shops and facilities being run by the organisation Living Streets.

The Frinton Residents' Association is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.